Occasionally blogging musings, often around cognition and how it sits within a scientific and social context. When I’m not working on these words, they sit here, and when I am working on them, they change.
- A reading list on eugenics
June 28th, 2022 - This is an annotated bibliography for books I am reading on eugenics and its connections to psychology and society.
- Writing annotated bibliographies with R Markdown
June 28th, 2022 - Trying out ways to write annotated bibliographies in R Markdown.
- Brief notes on the cheating behavior literature
May 26th, 2022: some notes
- Teaching with multiple warp zones: Increasing engagement with assignment choice
May 20th, 2022 - Some thoughts on how I implemented loads of assignment choice in my intro to cognition course this semester.
- Customizing a publication list with R Markdown
May 19th, 2022 - Notes on creating a customizable list of publications for an academic website using R markdown, .bib files, and other fun stuff.
- Blogging with pkgdown?
May 17th, 2022 - An attempt to blog with pkgdown, including notes to self about how I did this. It was succesful enough that I’m using pkgdown for this blog.
Attempting to migrate older posts from my previous blog format to this location
- Learning to code for Ornament and Crime Hemisphere suite
Some notes on coding for the open-source eurorack module called Ornament and Crime
- Reading the Journal of Black Psychology
July 2th, 2020: Reading the Journal of Black Psychology from the beginning, and writing about it here.
- The Eugenic Mind Project
July 7th, 2020: I’m reading the Eugenic Mind Project by R. A. Wilson, and making notes here.
- Psychology and Eugenics connections
July 13th, 2020: Making notes and connecting dots about the pervasiveness of eugenics ideology among psychologists
- Old blog